Is the name of the family of products made up of synthetic papers made from bi-oriented polypropylene.
This material is made up of 3 layers of polypropylene, two outer layers of homogeneous polypropylene and in the middle an intermediate layer of polypropylene with small, uniformly distributed air bubbles (“sandwich” type). At the same time, one or two of the outer faces are covered with a coating that allows better absorption of the inks.
It is characterized by being a waterproof material, very resistant to breakage (not unbreakable), to different chemicals and to temperature variations.
It can be printed in conventional offset, flexo, gravure, screen printing, pad printing, heat printing, thermal printing and digital printing by dry toner.
The material can be presented in reels or sheets (sheets) of different sizes, we have different thicknesses (microns) depending on the required application, from 80 to 250 microns.
These materials can be served in different formats, depending on the final application of the product. For this reason we can find standard synthetic paper, for food use, and adhesive, all of them in different micron ratings.
The main properties of this product are
- High dimensional stability (planimetry).
- Moldable for reliefs.
- Foldable both cold and hot.
- Suitable for cutting with both scissors and guillotine.
- Easy printing and stamping.
For non-food use
- Non-food 80 u.
- Non-food 100 u.
- Non-food 150 u.
- Non-food 180 u.
- Non-food 200 u.
For food use
There is a type of Durasin suitable for food use. It is made up of a glossy side and a stuccoed side. The coated side cannot come into contact with food, the other shiny side is suitable. The glossy face is polypropylene. This material complies with FDA (Food and Drug Administration, United States) regulations and European regulations regarding food contact.
For all the grammages that we can offer in Durasin there is the option of supplying the material with adhesive.
The adhesive used will depend on the final application of the product, there are adhesives for final applications suitable for contact with food.
When applying the adhesive, we must work with full jumbo widths (1,000 mm) that will then be cut and supplied to the width required by the client.
It is a durable and practical washable paper chosen by designers and manufacturers for leading independent brands and retailers around the world. Provides creative and versatile solutions for items such as; jacron and jeans labels, bags, bindings, cases, furniture and luggage tags, to name just a few.
It is also environmentally friendly. Accredited by both the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) and Oeko-Tex, professional bodies that ensure the material is sourced and produced responsibly, it is also recognized as a vegan-friendly material and a viable alternative to many vegan-based products. leather.
The main characteristics of this material are
- Gives excellent results after printing, processing and washing.
- Resists stone washing, enzyme washing, and dry cleaning.
- It is dimensionally stable and does not shrink or stretch.
- Light and easy to use.
- Very resistant to abrasion and durable.
- Has high stitch tear and moisture resistance to wash and expose outdoors.
- Can easily be sewn as a label on denim garments, including.
- Can be printed, laminated, coated, screen printed to suit your needs.
- Provides a leather effect touch and feel, ideal for internal and external applications.
- Natural fiber construction.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- Free of harmful substances (eg AZO dyes).
0.55mm Black, Brown, Gobi, Sahara, Stone and White
0.80 mm Sahara and White
1.50 mm White